I am semi-retired from the computer software development industry. I only occasionaly consult or otherwise work on software projects; I no longer do hardware, networking, or virus removal projects. I therefore charge on a project by project basis such that the charge depends on the level of effort and type of work involved. I mostly restrict my work to the following:
- Website Hosting and Domain Starting at $70/year
- Evaluating and recommending business process improvement/integration
- Small scale website development including mobile apps
- Evaluating and recommending, and providing training on off the shelf software for use by churches and businesses (for-profit and non-profit) to include leveraging social media apps/tools for outreach/marketing/informing others.
- Customizing and integrating recommended software
- This software includes Church Administration, Church Bookkeeping/Accounting and Church Reports. Examples include ChurchTrac Online, and Smart Church Online and App. Also, it includes Church CRM, an online system for managing various aspects of your church, for which I provide hosting, training, and setup.
- It also includes software applicable to both church and non-church environments. Examples include Wave Accounting, Bookkeeper, and QuickBooks.
- Software also includes WebERP, WP-ERP, and SuiteCRM, online systems for managing various aspects of business accounting, inventory, point of sales, general sales, marketing, scheduling, customer relationships, and similar activities, for which I provide hosting, training, and setup.
So please contact me for a quote. If you have a relatively unique need, also call me and I'll see what I can do for you.